Wings for Non-profit organizations
The accounting legislation on non-profit organisations makes a distinction between the obligations for:
- small non-profit organisations
- large non-profit organisations
- very large non-profit organisations
Independent of this, a non-profit organisation can also fall under the VAT legislation.
Because all non-profit organisations since 2004 have been obliged to file annual accounts in a specific format, Wings Software offers a solution based on Wings Professional. Moreover, specific prices are applied for the non-profit organisations which are not subject to VAT.
Thanks to the high degree of configurability, Wings is ideal for all types of non-profit organisations:
- all Wings software is characterised by its great user-friendliness
- per financial year Wings can be configured for operation as simplified bookkeeping/double-entry bookkeeping
- setting whether or not one requires VAT breakdown
- Wings has specific account plans for the various types of non-profit organisations
- For non-profit organisations there are also separate annual accounts.
Wings therefore offers a high level of security. Even when you have outgrown the stage being a small non-profit, you can - by adapting the settings - continue to work with the same program in later years.
Use via the internet:
It is characteristic for small non-profit organisations that the administration is frequently performed by employees who sacrifice a part of their free time for this. And if there is employed personnel, assistance from e.g. an external accounting firm is certainly not a superfluous luxury.
The possibility of using Wings via the internet (Wings Online) offers a solution here. The rental formula moreover makes investments in software unnecessary, and the special rates for non-profit organisations keep the costs within limits.
Installation on a local computer or a local computer network:
Wings software can be installed quickly and efficiently on a Windows-compatible computer configuration. For the hardware requirements we refer to the general system requirements.
Here is an overview of a number of sectors that includes Wings Software customers which are non-profit organisations:
- the healthcare sector
- environmental organizations
- sports clubs
- artistic and cultural organizations
- care for young people and the elderly
- social economy
- organizations which promote integration
- assistance organizations
We especially wish to draw attention to our applications for:
- educational institutions
- local employment agencies and service companies
- day-care centres and services for foster families